Thursday, February 07, 2008

Okay, so the Amy's have made me think about the fact that just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't do something to prepare myself to lose weight after the baby. So, I'm throwing it out there for ideas. I know the traditional walking and doing video tapes to help but any other ideas? I have to watch that I don't necessarily lose weight because I am already struggling to gain the weight that I should for this baby - I wish that was the case when I'm not pregnant. Things to do at my desk, to do with Will, to do when the weather is bad, things that take 5 minutes at a time, any ideas welcome. I'm trying to encourage Todd with exercising as well so I don't want to be sitting on the couch but at the same time expecting him to do something. Watching the Biggest Loser has helped both of us with general motivation but now I need specific ideas. Thanks.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Join the gym with me! The room for the kids is cool. Will would love it! Swimming is GREAT for pregnant people! If you don't want to join, I think you could still take a water aerobics class somewhere.

You know what Chris does at work? He walks the stairs. Just whenever. Take a break from the desk, walk a couple of flights of stairs.

Saturday mornings are a good time to walk the mall. Right when it opens. And you can make time for Will to play in the play area as well.