Friday, September 28, 2007

I don't know why I set unrealistic expectations on myself...but I do. I don't blog a lot because I feel like it has to be something amazing or something people will want to read about...

So I'm stepping out and sharing some basics about me and my life today.

1) I am very sleepy today - 2 yr old with the flu for three days so he is not sleeping well and wanting mama to "hold you."
2) I really want to find a new job but I don't just want a job, I want a passion. Really feeling lead to do something with those who have fertility issues or with adoption. It's kind of scary putting this out there because I know you all will hold me accountable.
3) Right now I work for a teleconference company...but I hate to call people. That's the reason I'm in the clerical department.
4) I'm so glad I have been lead to this "blog" stuff because there are so many of my friends who are spiritual leaders to me no matter how close or far away they are.
5) I want to move. I love my house but I'm ready for a move. However, I hate to think of all to go through to sell it. I would love it if someone would just knock on the door, offer to buy our house and we'd move on. But I know in real life that doesn't happen.

Small things about me:
I love to scrapbook, take pictures, rock Will to sleep, would love to ride my bike - just don't know where, love old and new praise music, love brown and light blue together, love to travel - just need the funds, love cultures!!!, love to spend time with my friends, love it when my nieces and nephews run to give me a hug, love to be challenged to find something for people to help them out - can't find a gift item or where to have a party, favorite type of food - real mexican! Pilar's cooking anyone, love to play board/card games, somewhat of a procrastinator, not a morning person - but most of you know that already, need 8 or more days in the week or a job closer to home to get everything done. Thank you God for both the good and the bad. I have been reminded a lot lately that in the bad is when I am closest to God and that is what he desires from us all the time...that no matter the circumstance - we go to Him first.

2 comments:

Amy said...

First, I will hold you accountable on the job thing--at least look into it to see if it's feasible (if you feel led to--which you seem to be--and even if it seems like a "bad bet"--see how I'm applying what we've learned??) I know God has great plans for you!!

Second, I will not knock on your door and offer to buy your house, but I am knocking and saying that I'm available to whatever you need help with to make that happen.

Third, I love brown and light blue together too (and brown and pink)--see, we do learn new things about each other here...

Anonymous said...

please, please, please keep blogging! I too learn so much from you and others. My prayers are with you for the job and the house. God is able.